MFC Partnership Programme for Country Associations
Since its inception Microfinance Centre has maintained very close ties with the country level associations, recognizing their role and potential in advancing financial and association inclusion in the countries where they operate.
The aim of the Programme is to move the relationship with country level associations to a new, partnership oriented level.
The Partnership Programme will focus on better leveraging of mutual resources, identifying opportunities for joint promotion, fundraising and implementation of access to finance projects.
Microfinance Centre has already signed strategic partnership with 16 country level associations:
- Microfinance Associations’ Summit during MFC Annual Conference 2019
- Mapping the Future of the Albanian Microfinance Sector
- Romania: the First Year of the National Working Group on Microfinance Summed up
- Albania: Establishment of a National Working Group with the support of MFC and EC
- MFC Signs Strategic Partnership with Ukrainian Association of Financial Companies
- MFC Signs Strategic Partnership with China Association of Microfinance
- MFC Signed Strategic Partnership with the AMIR (Rwanda)
- MFC Signed Strategic Partnership with the MNBFIA (Mongolia) and MCPI (Philippines)
- MFC Signed Strategic Partnership with CMF (Nepal) Expanding Cooperation with Country Associations beyond Europe and Central Asia
- MFC Signed Strategic Partnership with Country Associations: AMA, AMFOK and UCORA
- MFC Has Signed Strategic Partnership with Next Two Association from Central Asia: AMFOT and AMFI
- MFC Launched a New Partnership Programme for Country Associations