Funder: European Union Partner: Azerbaijan Microfinance Association (AMFA)We’re boosting women’s entrepreneurship in rural Azerbaijan through an important three-year collaboration with the AMFA Network. Our aim is to train at least 1,650 women in 8 rural areas to better manage their household finances, develop or launch their own business, or find a job in the financial sector.News
- Financial education in Azerbaijan: Read the case study!
- Read news about the project launch workshop
- Read news about our training of trainers workshops in Ganja and Guba
- Read news about financial education training of rural women in Shamkir, Bilasuvar, Shamkir, Goychay
- Read about the evaluation meeting with local trainers
- Empowering rural women in Azerbaijan to be smart money managers
- Find project updates and news
- To learn more about the project results and lesson learned, read a case study developed by AMFA and MFC.
- Read detailed information about other project components