Conference website: https://mfc-emn-conference2018.com/
Dates: 3-5 October 2018
Location: The Euskalduna Conference Centre, Bilbao, Spain
Organisation: Microfinance Centre (MFC), European Microfinance Network (EMN)
Partner: Seed Capital Bizkaia Mikro
Microfinance Centre (MFC) and European Microfinance Network (EMN) are pleased to announce that their joint annual conference will take place from 3-5 October 2018 in Bilbao, Spain. The event will be a meeting of minds and ideas and will be the perfect opportunity for members and other industry experts to network, exchange experiences, learn from an impressive line-up of guests and even lay the groundwork for successful partnerships going forward.
Exploring the themes of future technological challenges and digitalisation opportunities, the conference will focus discussions on “People and the digital revolution: Advancing our social mission through technology“.
Upwards of 600 participants are expected to attend the conference this year from East and West Europe, Central Asia, the Caucasus and even further afield.
MFC and EMN’s respective annual conferences have always been the highest profile events on financial inclusion and microfinance in the region and this joint venture will be no exception. By joining our expertise and knowledge we will be able to offer an even more tailored and top-notch conference experience in 2018!
Read more on the MFC-EMN Annual Conference website.
Join the conference!
Early Bird Registration is open till 31th of July!
Register now and save up to 25%:
- Early Birds benefit from more than 15% discount on the conference! Early Birds Registration will run until 31st July. Register now!
- MFC and EMN Members also benefit from an additional 10% discount. Become a Member!
The 2018 MFC-EMN Annual Conference will be a dynamic platform for knowledge sharing between a large number of microfinance stakeholders, including:
- microfinance practitioners,
- bankers – global and central.
- researchers, experts, academics
- guarantee-granting institutions
- local government representatives,
- policy makers,
- European Commission,
- World Bank,
- European Investment Fund,
- International Finance Corporation representatives,
- Service providers
- media representatives.
We hope you will be joining us this year to discuss current issues in the sector, share best practices and to learn first-hand the most innovative solutions for your operations. As a conference participant you will have a unique opportunity to expand your network, increase your visibility in the sector and promote your work among your peers, policy makers and experts from around the world.
Pre & post-Conference events
Pre-conference events: 3 October (including member-only General Assemblies).
Post-conference events: 5-6 October, CEO Forum (for MFC members only).
A group of practitioners and experts drawn from MFC and EMN members has been selected to join the 2018 MFC-EMN Annual Conference Idea Lab. The role of the Idea Lab is to be actively involved in shaping the agenda and programme of the annual conference. The 2018 Idea Lab members are:
- Adie from France
- Banca Etica from Italy
- BCRS from United Kingdom
- Erste Group from Austria
- Oradian from Croatia
- Seed Capital Bizkaia from Spain (Conference Partner)
- EMN from Belgium (Conference Organisers)
- MFC from Poland (Conference Organisers).
- MFC-EMN Annual Conference 2018 Outputs: Digital transformation is here and now!
- Early Bird Registration for the MFC-EMN Annual Conference 2018 is open!
- MFC-EMN Annual Conference 2018: Save the date!
This initiative has received financial support from the European Union
Programme for Employment and Social Innovation “EaSI” (2014-2020).
For further information please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/social/easi