The Project Goal
The Social Performance Fund promotes the broad adoption of the Universal Standards for Social Performance Management. Our aim is to promote SPM implementation by building the capacity of national associations and MFIs to use the SPI4 tool to manage and report on their social performance.
Social Performance Reports
- Social Performance in Europe, infographic report prepared by MFC, March 2018.
- SP country report – Azerbaijan, prepared by AMFA, 2017.
- SP country report – Armenia, developed by Union of Credit Organizations of Armenia (UCORA).
- SP Country Report – Kyrgyzstan, developed by AMFI (available in Russian).
- SP Country Report – Nepal, developed by Centre for Micro Finance (CMF).
- SP Country Report – Pakistan, developed by Pakistan Microfinance Network.
- SP Country Report – Albania, developed by the Albanian Microfinance Association (AMA).
- SP Country Report – Tajikistan, developed by the Association of Microfinance Organizations of Tajikistan (AMFOT). Available in Russian.
- SP Country Report – Philippines.
- SP Country Report – Bolivia.
- SP Country Report – Peru.
- SP Country Report – Argentina.
- SP Country Report – Brasil.
Social Performance Fund 3rd round (2015-2017), focused on:
- promoting the SPI4as a data collection and performance management tool among MFIs, networks and investors;
- supporting MFIs to fully integrate Social Performance Management into their operations, by promoting useful technical resources and sharing practical experience.
Social Performance Fund 2nd round (2013-2015) designed to mainstream the new Universal Standards for Social Performance Management.
- Looking for a quick introduction to Social Performance Management? Check new e-learning tool about SPM, developed by CERISE. It includes video developed by Good Return thanks to MFC support.
- Download useful resources
- SP Fund Partners/Grantees Publications
- View webinar schedule and download recordings of past events
- View project factsheet about the SP Fund in English, Spanish and Russian