The Borrow Wisely promotes global client protection standards. This annual international Campaign is led by the MFC and its partners. We work with any institution that is a responsible lender (complying with current global standards of client protection) working in the Europe and Central Asian region.
Testing Financial Health Check
In some countries, our partners will be offering a simple “Financial Health Check” service to help clients understand how well they are managing their household budget and expenditure. Get in touch with us if you would like to have access to a dedicated questionnaire to be used by your staff/clients only.
In 2016 our partners engaged directly and virtually with 473,660 clients and potential clients.
Timeline: October (annual event)
Target group: Current and potential clients of microfinance institutions
Partners: 26 institutions from 17 countries
MFC members are participating in the Borrow Wisely! Campaign in the field.
These are Farm Credit, Nor Horizon, Finca, Ucora (Armenia); AzerCredit (Azerbaijan); NOA Sh.a. (Albania); EKI, Lider, MiBospo, and Partner (Bosnia and Herzegovina); Mikrofond , SIS Credit, USTOI (Bulgaria); Crystal (Georgia); Kepa (Greece); AFK (Kosovo); Asian Credit Fund (Kazakhstan); Horizonti (Macedonia); Microinvest (Moldova); Monte Credit (Montenegro); ACAF (Spain); Vitas (Romania); AgroInvest, Opportunity Bank (Serbia); Hope (Ukraine) and Imon (Tajikistan).
- Just 2 weeks left until the 2017 Borrow Wisely Campaign kicks off!
- #BWC2017 Join us! Borrow Wisely Campaign 2017
- Learn more about Borrow Wisely Campaign 2016 Evaluation results!
- #BWC2016: News from the field!
- Borrow Wisely Campaign begins October 1st!
- Just a few days until 2016 Borrow Wisely Campaign kicks off!
- 2016 Borrow Wisely Campaign kicks off in October!