MFC Coaching and Peer-mentoring Programme for Leaders in MFIs
Coaching and mentoring prove to be one of the most efficient tools especially in the development of middle and senior managers. If you ask, more and more managers admit how satisfied they were about the services of the professional coach.
In 2019, MFC continues with its mentoring and coaching services to our members and partners: MFC kicked off the second round of a two-track initiative with dedicated sessions for both HR and marketing staff. Each monthly two-hour session (one for HR, one for marketing) provides a platform for professionals from different countries to explore best practices, share challenges, brainstorm solutions and inspire each other. Altogether, there are 40 hours of coaching and peer-mentoring.
In the words of a participant from last year:
“The others help you to see differently what you do and this is the most valuable. The meetings are very intense, very professional, and very specific. They are theoretical and also practical: focused on solutions, with debates on pros and cons, advantages and disadvantages for using one solution or another. I always felt great and energized after these meetings.”
Project regional focus: European Union member states and Albania, Republic of North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Norway, Island.
Project duration: July – December 2019
Project status: active
- HR managers and officers, internal trainers and people responsible for hiring and staff development in MFIs
- Marketing managers
Meeting space: Skype and ZOOM
Working language: English
Why coaching and mentoring?
Coaching is a way of supporting people and organizations in achieving their business goals, using their full potential, without telling them what to do or doing it instead of them. Peer-mentoring extends the scope of available resources by the know-how and experience of the peer from other organizations.
Today, these two methods are recognized world wide as the most efficient in developing senior and middle managers in any type of corporation and company.
- Coaching for Staff of Microfinance Associations
- MFI Marketing and HR professionals join virtual learning events to share experience with each other
- Calling Marketing Staff in MFIs: Join Our First Series of Virtual Coaching and Peer-Mentoring Sessions
- Calling HR Staff in MFIs: Join Our Second Series of Virtual Coaching and Peer-Mentoring Sessions
- Join MFC Webinars: Coaching and Peer-mentoring for Inquiring Professionals
- Join MFC Coaching and Peer-mentoring Programme
This initiative has received financial support from the European Union
Programme for Employment and Social Innovation “EaSI” (2014-2020).
For further information please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/social/easi