Microfinance Centre with support of The European Union are offering a series of webinars for microfinance institutions (MFI) interested to learn how to continue doing business in the time of a pandemic and successfully cope with the COVID-19 effects. The series contains six webinars with a kick-off session on 9 April.
Topic: How to build a corporate immune system for the crisis: Business continuity
Date: Thursday, 9 April 2020 at 09:30 – 10:30 (CET)
WATCH THE RECORDING
SEE THE PRESENTATION USED DURING THE WEBINAR
By participating into this webinar you acknowledge that you have read and understood the event’s privacy statement
The main speakers in this kick-off webinar – Mr. Artur Munteanu and Ms. Kinga Dąbrowska will deliver an interactive session with lots of opportunities for the participants to ask questions and get peer advice:
- Artur Munteanu, is an entrepreneur, finance executive and enterprise development consultant with more than 20 years of experience in the financial and SME-development sectors. Currently an independent consultant, Arthur has developed his expertise through his role as a CEO and Board Member of Microinvest, a leading non-bank financial institution in Moldova. He is also a Board Member and Advisor in several important companies from the agro-food, finance and ICT sectors.
- Kinga Dąbrowska has been working in the Microfinance Centre since 2011. Prior to that, she worked in the Technical Secretariat for Cross-Border Cooperation Program Poland – Belarus – Ukraine and Pontis Foundation, Slovakia where she was responsible for managing projects related to development assistance, democracy promotion and education mostly in the Western Balkans and Central and Eastern Europe.
Attendance for all webinars from this series is free of charge and interested participants simply need to register via the provided links below. All sessions are primarily designed with top and middle management staff of microfinance institutions in mind, however other practitioners and partners operating in the microfinance sector would also find relevant insights. We reccomend to participate in all six webinars.
Other events in this webinar series
Here is an overview of all six sessions from this webinar series on “How to build a corporate immune system for the crisis” tailored specifically to help microfinance institutions overcome the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Session 1: Business continuity – 9 April 2020 from 9:30 – 11:00 CET –watch the webinar recording (above)
- Session 2: Stress test for success – 15 April 2020 WATCH THE RECORDING
- Session 3: Loan restructuring and refinancing policies and agreements – 16 April 2020, WATCH THE RECORDING
- Session 4: Amendments to lending policy for new products and online channels – 22 April 2020 – WATCH THE RECORDING
- Session 5: Risk management for beginners and back-up staff – 23 April 2020- WATCH THE RECORDING
- Session 6: Financial planning and financial modelling – 29 April 2020 from – WATCH THE RECORDING
Read more on European Commission’s website
This webinar has received financial support from the European Union Programme for Employment and Social Innovation “EaSI” (2014-2020). For further information please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/social/easi