We are looking for a reliable, experienced and motivated candidate for the Finance and Administrative Manager position at Microfinance Centre (MFC). MFC is an international NGO (www.mfc.org.pl) and the leading social finance network uniting 113 institutions in Europe and Central Asia. We care for promoting fairness, inclusion, equality and responsible service. We are a small team of 9 highly motivated individuals.
As Finance and Administrative Manager you will be responsible for drafting institutional budgets, financial statements for external auditing and basic accounting. Most of the book-keeping tasks and payroll management is carried out in cooperation with the external book-keeping company (Ernst & Young). As Finance and Administrative Manager you will also be responsible for reviewing the current MFC financial data and preparing institutional and projects’ financial reports as well as taking care of the MFC office.
The candidate should have experience in similar jobs and a very good command of English.
- Institutional budgeting and reporting
- Preparing quarterly financial reports for the MFC board and yearly reports for auditors, cooperation with auditors
- Cooperation with the external book-keeping company to ensure payroll management, book-keeping and timely payment of tax, social security and other contributions
- Drafting project specific financial reports for the MFC management and grant-makers
- Managing MFC’s financial reserves, bank accounts, currency conversions etc
- Making payments for external services, issuing invoices, tracking expenses and reporting them to the external accounting company
- Managing the office cash box
- Managing financial aspects of MFC staff business travel (per diems, payments for accommodation and flights)
- Overseeing the financial procedures
- Reviewing draft contracts with grant-makers, consultants, sub-contractors (in cooperation with MFC lawyer)
- Ensuring proper functioning of the MFC office in Warsaw: office supplies, equipment purchases, office and health insurance, overseeing the cleaning company, lease agreements etc
- Experience in similar positions, ideally with other international NGOs.
- University degree in finance and/or economics or management.
- Very good command of English. Ability to communicate in Russian and/or French will be a plus.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Willingness to work with a small, team-work oriented institutional team.
The position is based at the MFC office in Warsaw, Poland. MFC offers additional out-of-office time for self-development (12 days a year), an annual, performance based bonus and yearly, salary inflation adjustment. After first 6 months of work, MFC offers access to private medical insurance and subsidy for sport activities (OK System). Work from home is also a possibility.
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.comPlease add in your e-mail: “Application for MFC Finance and Administrative Manager”
The closing date for applications is 15 March, 2020. We will get in touch only with shortlisted candidates.
Please enclose with your application the following documents in English:
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
- Motivation Letter (maximum 1 page)