MFC is very happy to welcome on board the new Member – impactiive® from Estonia.
impactiive® is a management services company that provides support to financial institutions in pursuing strategic options (start-up, M&A) or in need of financial and operational turnaround.
We believe financial inclusion in developing countries is having a profound impact on people’s lives, from both a financial and humanistic perspective. Therefore, helping save financial institutions in distress became a defining purpose for impactiive®.
Our mission is to transform financial institutions immersed in crisis or consistent downtrends through measurable solutions and executive engagements; so that their businesses are optimized, profitable and positioned for rapid growth.
- The impactiive® management team comprises over 100 years executive experience working in emerging market financial institutions; across a diverse background of engagements that include greenfield startups, rapid growth environments, as well as those facing economic hardship and crisis situations.
- impactiive® is ready to assist financial institutions through the entire transformation cycle; starting from understanding matters of concern, analyzing their causes and implications, devising their remedies, and executing on change and improvement programs.
- impactiive® not only connects the dots and offers valuable advice, coaching, and support; but can also take the reins and make the change happen. The approach is practical, comprehensive, action- and results-oriented, while aligning impactiive® incentives to the client’s success.
impactiive® mobilizes high-performance, C-suite, advisory teams that rapidly identify, assess, and deploy measurable solutions to banks and MFI’s overcome by institutional development challenges.
impactiive’s product line consists of:
- Institution Analysis
An in-depth, rigorous, methodic and data driven approach to identifying business issues, improvement opportunities, assessing value propositions, as well as professional advice and support for implementing the transformative change that the customer is seeking.
- Full-fledged Institution Management
The MFI or Bank owner concludes a Management Services Agreement (MSA) with impactiive®, and every management decision and responsibility remain with impactiive®.
- Executive Secondment, Coaching, and Support
impactiive® supports and coaches management teams during periods of important change. Support programs may include backstops, permanent advisory channels, short term secondment of one or more executive roles and, in close cooperation with the customer, undertake executive action.
- Project Management and Organization Transformation
impactiive® assists financial institutions in executing projects and various types of transformation initiatives that arise through delivery of Institutional Analysis assessments, Full-fledged Management support and Executive Secondments.
The type of clients impactiive works with:
impactiive® provides support to financial institutions in pursuit of strategic options (start-up, M&A) or in need of financial and operational turnaround.
Our team comprises over 100 years executive experience working in emerging market financial institutions; across a diverse background of engagements that include greenfield startups, rapid growth environments, as well as those facing economic hardship and crisis situations. Our seasoned executives bring together deep industry knowledge and stand ready to embrace the challenges at hand.
The approach is practical, comprehensive, action- and results-oriented, while aligning impactiive® incentives to the client’s success.
Situations that Align with impactiive’s Services:
- Disturbing trend, failure to improve, or consistent suboptimal financial or operational performance.
- Exposure on key risk categories (e.g. strategic, credit, liquidity, operational, interest rate, compliance, legal, regulatory, market, among others) is spiraling into dangerous territory, and strategic insight and intervention is needed.
- Failure to deliver on strategic objectives or operational / administrative activities.
- Management turnaround.
- New investor (lender or shareholder) joining (or leaving) the institution, or complete change in ownership.
- Strategic options are anticipated to occur (merger, acquisition, portfolio transactions, new market entry).
Check out their company website: impactiive.com