Do you love communicating, creative writing, social media and international environment? Are you interested in social economy, fair finance? Do you want to contribute to vulnerable groups of society by creating a financial system, that is supporting? Do you admire small entrepreneurs, who are determined to achieve success despite the circumstances? Are you open to work with partners from Europe, Balkans, Caucasus and Central Asia?
Join the MFC Team as Communications Coordinator!
Microfinance Centre is an international NGO and the leading social finance network uniting 105 institutions in Europe and Central Asia. We care for promoting fairness, inclusion, equality and responsible financial services.
You will be responsible for coordinating all internal and external communication and ensuring strong and recognizable brand that will help connecting all MFC stakeholders: network member institutions, policy makers, experts and social investors from 36 countries.
Your main duties will also include creating informative content for MFC newsletters, press releases and social media. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, social media enthusiast with a brilliant command of English and superb organizational skills.
MFC has a horizontal organizational structure and you will be reporting directly to the MFC Management Board. The position has no direct staff responsibility, but could take on an intern
- Create and disseminate engaging newsletters, press releases, mailings to members etc
- Manage MFC website (WordPress) and social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Lead MFC social campaigns
- Lead the Visibility Campaign for the Social Finance Sector
- Monitor and analyse the impact of MFC communications and recommend ways to improve it
- MFC CRM administration, regularly update the MFC CRM
- Work with project managers to create communication content for the MFC projects
- Liaise with MFC stakeholders and other service providers when required
- Monitor financial inclusion, social inclusion, microfinance and EU policy news
- Design the MFC Annual Report
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field or relevant experience
- Fluency in English (close to native level)
- Russian would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of digital communication practises and techniques
- Outstanding writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to use Google Analytics
- Experience with the implementation and management of CRM platforms
- Ability to make and edit short videos and photos
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Canva experience will be an advantage
- Willingness to work with a small, team-work oriented institutional team
The position is based at the MFC office in Warsaw, Poland however we are open to work with people from other locations as well, outside Poland. The position provides opportunities to work in the international microfinance community and travel within the region of Europe and Central Asia.
MFC offers private medical insurance, subsidy for sport activities, additional out-of-office time for self-development (12 days a year) and an annual, performance based bonus. Currently, MFC work staff work in a hybrid system combining office and distance work.
Please enclose with your application the following documents in English:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Links to 2-3 online samples of your written and/or design work (press releases, newsletters, visuals, etc.)
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com
Please add in your e-mail: “Application for MFC Communications Coordinator position”
The closing date for applications is 14/11/2022
Only the candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.