During the current Covid-19 crisis BFC is pleased to provide free Q&A sessions with expert consultants online to respond to any relevant questions you may have every second Thursday of the month at 10:00 AM CET.
To sign up for AskBFC Webinar series please use the registration link below or click here to register for 2 or more webinars at once:
If you have any questions you would like answered please sent them to the following email address: email@example.com and you will get the answer through the online discussions.
August 27, 10:00 AM CET
3. Talent Development in the Digital Age
- How can financial institutions make sure that their staff are properly prepared for empowering digital transformation instead of becoming the bottleneck?
September 10, 10:00 AM CET
4. Making Digitization Happen Through Smart Partnerships
- How can the potential for partnerships be best defined and realized?
- What are the best ways to better understand the risks and avoid the pitfalls associated with partnerships?
September 24, 10:00 AM CET
5. Managing Data in the Digital Age
- Why is systematic data management so critical for the success of digitization?
- How can data be gathered, processed, analyzed and utilized wisely in the absence of know-how, tools and trained staff?
August 13, 10:00 AM CET
2. Digitizing Financial Services to MSMEs
- What benefits can opportunities related to digitizing the delivery of financial services offer?
- How can (internal and external) expectations related to the transition best be managed?