We work with microcredit providers to assess current compliance levels, in particular to:
• Review the organization’s self-assessment results
• Clarify specific clauses of the Code, their applicability and compliance levels
• Propose strategies to address areas of weaknesses and poor compliance
• Discuss the overall assessment in terms of their readiness for external assessment
• Recommend short- and medium-term improvements.
Since February 2016, we’ve supported nine microcredit providers, including: AFI (Greece), BCRS (UK), Capitalia (Latvia), Maritsa Invest (Bulgaria), PRIMOM (Hungary), ROMCOM (Romania), SEED Capital Bizkaia (Spain), TISE (Poland), and Vitas (Romania).
This video has received financial support from the European Union Programme for Employment and Social Innovation “EaSI” (2014-2020). For further information please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/social/easi
The information contained in this video does not necessarily reflect the official position of the European Commission.