The European Commission has published a call for proposals for € 16.2 million to support the Integration of third-country nationals in the European Union member states. This call is part of the activities foreseen in the Annual Work Programme 2018 for the Asylum Migration Integration Fund.
The call has five priorities:
– Priority 1: Local and regional networks for the integration of third-country nationals
– Priority 2: Legal migration projects with third countries
– Priority 3: Integration of third country nationals who are victims of trafficking in human beings
– Priority 4: Care for migrant minors, including unaccompanied minors
– Priority 5: Engagement of diaspora communities on awareness raising
Deadline to apply: 31 January 2019 17:00:00
This commication has received financial support from the European Union
Programme for Employment and Social Innovation “EaSI” (2014-2020).
For further information please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/social/easi