Boulder Institute of Microfinance, in partnership with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), has the pleasure to announce our inaugural version of:
Washington DC, November 28 – December 2, 2016
A one-week program for senior financial inclusion professionals
If you are an experienced financial inclusion professional seeking to transform the challenges of a fast-changing and highly competitive markets into opportunities, we invite you to register to Back to Boulder: Strategic Response to Risk in Microfinance Markets. The Boulder Institute of Microfinance and the IFC have partnered to develop an executive education program, on how to remain pertinent in times of exponential challenges generated by disruptive technologies and market forces. The program is designed with the experienced practitioner in mind, especially board members and C-level executives of leading institutions providing financial services to the poor.
This Back to Boulder program brings together leaders from within and outside of the microfinance community, as well as international experts in leadership and change management to provide you with practical tools, cases, and experiences in the areas of:
- Risk Governance: How to identify macro-level risks in competitive markets, appropriate strategic responses, and the constructive and proactive role boards can play in protecting the resiliency of their institutions.
- Enhanced Competitiveness:Skills needed to enhance impact and competitiveness by attracting, keeping, and deepening relationships with clients through a renewed value proposition and successful business models.
- Managing for Shareholder Value: Computer simulation of the activities of a mid-sized commercial bank.
Back to Boulder: Strategic Response to Risk in Microfinance Markets will provide you with:
- A curriculum of 35 hours of intense training, the content is strategic, evidence-based, and engages participants in peer-to-peer learning.
- Interact with 25 faculty who are global experts in a diversity of class formats.
- The opportunity to network and learn with participants representing different countries and the whole spectrum of financial services.
For more information on this exciting program, click here
If you have any questions about the program, our staff is available to talk with you. You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the partners: