The Microfinance Centre is pleased to announce registration opening for the MFC Annual Conference 2019 (29–31 May 2019, Istanbul, Turkey)!
Register now and save 25%:
- Early Birds benefit from 25% discount on the conference fee: Register now
- MFC Members also benefit from an additional 25% discount: Become a Member
This year, our theme will be “Demystifying Digital in Microfinance”. This 22nd MFC Annual Conference will tackle the practical side of digitalization in the financial inclusion sector through case studies, trend analysis and discussion of emerging best practice. Consult the agenda
Here is a preview of what you can expect at this year’s conference:
- Fintech pitch and Marketplace
- Social investor fair
- 15+ plenary and break-out sessions
- Microfinance Associations’ Summit
- Sultan gala dinner at Sultan’s Palace in Istanbul
- CEO Summit for MFC members
- Speed networking with fintechs and investors
The Conference will be held at TITANIC DOWNTOWN BEYOĞLU hotel, located in Beyoğlu, the center of Istanbul. This 5-star hotel is one of the best Istanbul downtown hotels with spacious rooms combining luxury and comfort, concept restaurants and cafes offering delicacies from the Turkish and world cousine, fitness and spa center and meeting halls in different sizes. Read more
The MFC conference website provides a list of hotels for your comfortable stay in Istanbul. Book your accommodation
Book your flight with a discount up to 20%
Turkish Airlines is the official airline of the 22nd MFC Annual Conference and special discounts are offered on flights for the conference attendees (on certain booking classes).
Remember to spread the word among your networks and peers, we are looking forward to seeing you in Istanbul!