Call for Proposals
International technical assistance project “Increasing Access to Finance for the Rural Population of Belarus” implemented by Republican Microfinance Center (Belarus) (hereinafter “RMC”) with support of USAID requires the development of the RMC Policy and Advocacy Program (including Microleasing) for SME development in the Republic of Belarus with a 3-year Action Plan.
This Program is expected to include:
- Situational analysis of microfinancing development in Belarus, including microleasing;
- Analysis of the current Belarusian legal framework on microfinancing and microleasing;
- RMC Policy and Advocacy Program (including microleasing) for SME development in Belarus for 2018-2020;
- The Action Plan to implement the Program for 2018-2020.
Click here to learn more +
Click here to learn more +
Requirements to the Contractor:
- The Contractor shall be a legal entity, resident of one of the following countries: Belarus, USA, or the countries listed here; having at least a 10-year long successful track record of developing and/or implementation of similar programs in the field of SME support, preferably with a focus on finance/microfinance.
- The Contractor is to analyze the current situation and the legislation of the Republic of Belarus in microfinancing (including microleasing), including with its expert(s) staying in Belarus at least 3 full working days, in case of a foreign Contractor.
- The Contractor will develop the list of recommendations and propositions for changing the legislation in the field of microfinance (including microleasing) to stimulate development of micro and small enterprises in the Republic of Belarus, ranging by priority.
- The Contractor shall develop the RMC Policy and Advocacy Program (including Microleasing) in the Republic of Belarus with a 3-year Action Plan for 2018-2020. The Contractor shall send its expert(s) to stay in Minsk, Belarus for one full working day and conduct a presentation of the RMC Policy and Advocacy Program (including Microleasing) in the Republic of Belarus with a 3-year Action Plan for 2018-2020.
- Having considered the feedback and proposals received, the Contractor shall finalize the Program with a 3-year Action Plan for 2018-2020.
- The Contractor shall provide the final Program with a 3-year Action Plan for 2018-2020 electronically and as a hard copy in Russian with a brief abstract in English.
- All expenses arising out of the development of the RMC Policy and Advocacy Program (including Microleasing) in the Republic of Belarus with a 3-year Action Plan for 2018-2020, Contractor’s expert(s) accommodation and travel costs to/from Belarus, and translation into Russian and English are to be included in the total service fee.
Payment: Upon provision of services in US dollars by Bank transfer.
Period of services: from November 1, 2017 until January 15, 2018
Client: Republican Microfinance Center, 16 Smolyachkova Str., Office 213, 220005 Minsk, Belarus; TIN 191114508.
Please send your commercial proposals on the above services in US dollars until October 16, 2017 to Republican Microfinance Center.
Fax: +375 17 233 98 80; email: email@example.com