We are looking for motivated, creative and enthusiastic candidates for the position of Project Coordinator (PC).
MFC is an international NGO and the leading social finance network uniting 113 institutions in Europe and Central Asia. We care for promoting fairness, inclusion, equality and responsible service.
You will be responsible forcoordinating international projects, representing the organization, managing relationships with key partners and stakeholders, and contributing to the vision and mission of the organization. You will get a chance to work on projects related to development, innovation and social performance of microfinance institutions that bring change to low income people and microbusinesses in Europe and globally.
The ideal candidate will be a very good communicator, detail oriented with excellent command of English and superb organizational and logistical skills. Fluency in Russian will be an important advantage.
· International projects coordination, including writing proposals, monitoring of project activities in line with the budget and timelines, internal and external reporting
· Organization of meetings, trainings, workshops and conferences in Poland and abroad
· Preparing project reports, publications, presentations
· Managing the relations with partners, MFC members and stakeholders
· Managing project communication, in cooperation with MFC Communication Coordinator
· Creative contribution to the vision and mission of the organization, by developing expertise in topics of interest and proposing new projects and activities
· Experience in grant based project coordination. Experience in coordination of the EU financed projects is a plus.
· University degree in economics, social science, or other relevant field.
· Fluency in English (close to native level). Fluency in Russian is a plus.
· Interest in development concepts and techniques.
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
· Willingness to work with a small, team-work oriented institutional team.
· Readiness to travel few times a year, for 1-5 days.
The position is based at the MFC office in Warsaw, Poland with opportunities to work in the international microfinance community and travel within Europe and Central Asia.
MFC offers additional out-of-office time for self-development (12 days a year), an annual, performance based bonus and yearly, salary inflation adjustment. After first 6 months of work, MFC offers access to private medical insurance and subsidy for sport activities (OK System). Work from home is a possibility.
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com Please add in your e-mail: “Application for MFC Project Coordinator position”
The closing date for applications is 27 January, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please enclose with your application the following documents in English:
· Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
· Motivation Letter (maximum 1 page)