The Microfinance CEO Forum is a global professional and business networking opportunity for senior executives from the microfinance sector to share the experiences and learn from their peers in a relaxed and trustful environment.
• Allow members to build business and professional relationships to better address the challenges and opportunities in the microfinance sector
• Provide an exclusive, confidential and safe environment for CEOs to exchange ideas and experiences
• Support leadership development among senior management
• Promote the overall development of the microfinance sector
CEO Forum membership benefits
• Exclusive participation in the regional CEO Forums and the Annual CEO Summit
• Free access to an online resources allowing executives to post questions and share insights and resources on strategic business issues
• Collaboration and business opportunities with other senior executives
• Problem-solving via peer support and executive coaching
• Exclusive online discussion forum
• Free access to quarterly executive seminars that address strategic management and leadership issues
• Learn the art, science and practice of management by studying the works of leading thinkers, authors, and executives
• Access a wealth of resources on effective management (including articles, books, research projects, and executive white papers)
CEO Forum membership qualifications
Membership is limited to chief executives in microfinance as represented by:
• Members of Boards of Directors
• Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or their designates
Other senior managers may be included on an exceptional with the prior and formal approval of all Forum members.
- 4th Annual CEO Forum Summit at the MFC-EMN Annual Conference 2018
- Webinar: Transforming Microfinance Operations for a Digital World
- Alternative Credit Scoring: Workshop for Chief Credit Officers held last week in Warsaw
- Save the date! Webinar: SME Finance for Microfinance Institutions
- Join us in Warsaw! Human Resources Managers Peer Learning Workshop
- CEO Summit 2016: From crisis management to strategic foresight
- Microfinance CEO Forum 2016
- The Microfinance CEO Forum opens its doors to all MFC members!
- CEO Summit 2016
Project is realised in partnership with
Project is co-sponsored by:
This initiative has received financial support from the European Union
Programme for Employment and Social Innovation “EaSI” (2014-2020).
For further information please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/social/easi