We are pleased to announce that the EBRD, the initial sponsor for our CEO Forum initiative, has agreed to expand this important initiative to include all MFC members. In doing so, we’ll be able to increase not only the networking opportunities available to Forum members, but also expand and rich the pool of collective wisdom and knowledge that the Forum represents.
The Microfinance CEO Forum is a global professional and business networking opportunity for senior executives from the microfinance sector to share the experiences and learn from their peers in a relaxed and trustful environment.
CEO Forum membership benefits
• Exclusive participation in the regional CEO Forums and the Annual CEO Summit
• Free access to an online resources allowing executives to post questions and share insights and resources on strategic business issues
• Collaboration and business opportunities with other senior executives
• Problem-solving via peer support and executive coaching
• Exclusive online discussion forum
• Free access to quarterly executive seminars that address strategic management and leadership issues
• Learn the art, science and practice of management by studying the works of leading thinkers, authors, and executives
• Access a wealth of resources on effective management (including articles, books, research projects, and executive white papers)
• Allow members to build business and professional relationships to better address the challenges and opportunities in the microfinance sector
• Provide an exclusive, confidential and safe environment for CEOs to exchange ideas and experiences
• Support leadership development among senior management
• Promote the overall development of the microfinance sector
CEO Forum membership qualifications
Membership is limited to chief executives in microfinance as represented by:
• Members of Boards of Directors
• Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or their designates
Other senior managers may be included on an exceptional with the prior and formal approval of all Forum members.