The MFC (as part of a consortium including the European Microfinance Network and the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management), is delivering training in good governance (including social performance), management information systems, strategic planning, and risk management. MFC also assists microcredit providers to implement the EU Code of Good Conduct. We’re also launching a helpdesk, events, conferences, and seminars to disseminate best practices throughout the sector and to increase awareness of microfinance in Europe.
MFC delivered 2-days Code of Good Conduct TA (review of the self-assessment tool and preparation for the certification) to the following institutions:
2016: AFI (Greece), BCRS (UK), BESA Fund (Albania), BFS (UK), Capitalia (Latvia), FAER (Romania), good.bee Credit (Romania), Maritsa Invest (Bulgaria), MicroFinance Norge (Norway), PerMicro (Italy), PRIMOM (Hungary), ROMCOM (Romania), SEED Capital Bizkaia (Spain), Slovenian Enterprise Fund (Slovenia), TISE (Poland), Vitas (Romania)
2017: Purple Shoots (UK)
Geography: EU countries; EEA countries, in accordance with the EEA Agreement, and EFTA countries; EU candidate countries and potential candidate countries, in line with the framework agreements concluded with them
- EaSI: Find out more about instruments & activities for financial intermediaries!
- EaSI Technical Assistance is open for applications – find out how to apply!
- EaSI TA Workshop on EU Instruments for Microfinance in Bulgaria
- Apply for free technical assistance for your MFI – open call for proposals
- The Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) programme – launch of a public consultation
- Nine new microcredit providers to benefit from fi-compass EaSI TA (the Call is till open)
- 2nd Call for the Expression of Interest for EaSI TA services
- EaSI Technical Assistance to the European Microcredit Sector
- Getting started with the European Code of Good Conduct? Get help!
- Watch our new video on the European Code of Good Conduct for Microcredit Provision!
Source: EC – Audiovisual Service