The EaSI Technical Assistance to the European Microcredit Sector Programme helps European microcredit providers strengthen their institutional capacity and share best practices through technical assistance, trainings, workshops and other support.
Project regional focus: EU countries, Albania, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, FYROM, Iceland, Norway.
Project duration: July 2018 – July 2022
Project status: active
Who is eligible
All EaSI TA activities are free-of-charge for microcredit providers (greenfield microfinance institutions, non-bank microcredit providers and licensed banks). Eligible to take part in the Programme are MFIs from: the European Union, Albania, Montenegro, Serbia, Norway, Turkey, FYROM and Iceland.
What is offered
- 12 days of tailored trainings, consulting and study visits. Tailored trainings are limited to microcredit providers selected under a call for expressions of interest in technical assistance.
- 3 days of training and consulting on the European Code of Good Conduct for Microcredit Provision. Trainings on the Code are offered to non-bank microcredit providers that have signed up to the Code (More information about the Code and the sign-up form)
- Workshops on topics related to microfinance or social enterprise finance, open to all microcredit providers and the public. If you wish to attend any announced workshop, or organise a new one in your country, please contact the MFC.
- Peer-to-peer trainings, open to all microcredit providers. If you wish to participate in peer-to-peer training, please contact the MFC
- Webinars, open to all microcredit providers and the public
- EaSI TA microcredit help desk, open to all microcredit providers and the public
Funder The European Commission (EC)
- The EaSI brochure in English, French & German.
- EaSI TA Flyer
- Financial instruments working with microfinance. Factsheet
Source: EC – Audiovisual Service
- Don’t Miss These Opportunities for EaSI TA for MFIs!
- EaSI TA Workshop in Albania: Applying for and Contracting EaSI Financial Instruments for MFIs
- EaSI Technical Assistance for Microfinance entering a new phase
- Read the first EaSI TA Newsletter NOW!
- EaSI: Find out more about instruments & activities for financial intermediaries!
- EaSI Technical Assistance is open for applications – find out how to apply!
- EaSI TA Workshop on EU Instruments for Microfinance in Bulgaria
- Apply for free technical assistance for your MFI – open call for proposals
- The Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) programme – launch of a public consultation
- Nine new microcredit providers to benefit from fi-compass EaSI TA (the Call is till open)
- 2nd Call for the Expression of Interest for EaSI TA services
- EaSI Technical Assistance to the European Microcredit Sector
- Getting started with the European Code of Good Conduct? Get help!
- Watch our new video on the European Code of Good Conduct for Microcredit Provision!
The MFC activities under EaSI TA in 2017
In 2017, MFC will provided technical assistance to:
- KEPA (Greece),
- Maritza Invest (Bulgaria),
- OMRO (Romania),
- Slovene Enterprises Fund (Slovenia),
- SIS Credit (Bulgaria),
- TISE (Poland).
MFC delivered 2-days Code of Good Conduct TA (review of the self-assessment tool and preparation for the certification) to the following institutions: Purple Shoots (UK)
The MFC activities under EaSI TA in 2016
In 2016, MFC provided technical assistance to:
- Capitalia, Latvia (in the area of credit management)
- FAER, Romania (in the area of strategic planning and credit management)
- Mikrofond, Bulgaria (in the area of strategic planning and marketing)
- RoCredit, Romania (in the area of risk management)
- ROMCOM, Romania (in the area of strategic planning)
- SEED Capital Bizkaya, Spain (in the area of credit management)
- TISE, Poland (in the area of strategic planning)
MFC delivered 2-days Code of Good Conduct TA (review of the self-assessment tool and preparation for the certification) to the following institutions:
- AFI (Greece)
- BCRS (UK)
- BESA Fund (Albania)
- BFS (UK)
- Capitalia (Latvia)
- FAER (Romania)
- good.bee Credit (Romania)
- Maritsa Invest (Bulgaria)
- MicroFinance Norge (Norway)
- PerMicro (Italy)
- PRIMOM (Hungary)
- ROMCOM (Romania)
- SEED Capital Bizkaia (Spain)
- Slovenian Enterprise Fund (Slovenia)
- TISE (Poland)
- Vitas (Romania)
This initiative has received financial support from the European Union
Programme for Employment and Social Innovation “EaSI” (2014-2020).
For further information please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/social/easi