- Your personal data co-controllers are:
- Microfinance Centre Foundation, ul. Noakowskiego 10/38, 00-666 Warsaw, Poland, registered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division, under number 0000101471, NIP 526 21 41 129, tel.: (+48 22) 622 34 65, firstname.lastname@example.org and
- MFC Sp. z o.o., ul. Noakowskiego 10/38, 00-666 Warsaw, Poland, registered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division, under number 0000040465, NIP 562 22 09 318, tel.: (+48 22) 622 34 65, email@example.com,
hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Controller”;
- As an organisation we are committed to keeping your data safe. Your personal data is stored on a secure server and we regularly monitor our systems for vulnerabilities. Access to your data is closely monitored. It is only accessible by staff, volunteers and contractors who are bound by appropriate policies and procedures to protect your information. We will review the policies and procedures of any third parties that we deal with, and ensure they are compliant with data protection laws.
- Your personal data such as:
- first and last name,
- e-mail address,
- name and address of the employing entity,
- job title,
- telephone number,
- and contact ID
will be processed for the purpose of realization of Microfinance Centre projects on financial inclusion (e.g. events, researches, funding cooperation, etc.) and/or inform you about projects, services, news, events organised by MFC or other financial inclusion entities by our newsletter or personal updates, on the basis of your voluntary consent (i.e., under Article 6(1)(a) GDPR) – with respect to the abovementioned personal data which you have provided.
- Your personal data will only be transmitted to the entities which perform hosting, database handling, and commercial/marketing information sending services upon the Controller’s order and to the entities organising, upon the Controller’s order, the services rendered by the Controller, in particular conferences, contests, etc. in which you participate.
- Your personal data will be retained until you withdraw your consent or for such period as may be necessary for the Controller to fulfil its statutory obligations.
- On terms and conditions and under the procedure set out in GDPR, you have the right to access the content of your personal data and to rectify, remove, and transmit such data, restrict their processing, object against their processing, and withdraw your consent for such processing, which shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- The declarations referred to in section 6 must be made in written or electronic form and sent to any address listed in sec. 1 above, to either co-controller.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw or other supervisory authority, if you believe the processing of your personal data violates GDPR regulations.
- In providing our Services or Websites to you, we also may need to transfer your personal data to Microfinance Centre Partners that are located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or an international organisations. We will do it in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and will provide appropriate safeguards, and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available.
- Your personal data are not subject to automated processing, including profiling.
- The provision of your personal data as referred to above is voluntary; if you do not provide or erase the provided personal data or if you withdraw your consent, it will prevent the Controller from sending you the commercial/marketing information referred to in sec. 3 above and your data will be removed from the Controller’s filing system.
Please read our Cookies Policy