The Microfinance Centre’s annual conference is the largest and most high-profile financial inclusion event in the region. The event is a unique occasion to learn from an impressive line-up of speakers and your peers, share experiences, trends and best practices in inclusive finance.
Every year more than 500 delegates from 40+ countries around the world: Western Europe, New EU Member States, EU Accession countries, the Balkans, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, the US, Canada, China and other Asian countries take part in the MFC Conference. We cordially invite you as well and hope that you will join this important gathering to build partnerships for your success.
The MFC-EMN Annual Conference 2020 will be held during the 2nd quarter of 2020. This third joint conference will build up on the success of the two previous MFC-EMN Annual Conferences, around 600 people are expected to attend to the event.
During the last decade MFC conference has become a well-known dynamic platform for initiating and forging relationships among various microfinance stakeholders. Among the participants are:
- microfinance practitioners,
- local government representatives,
- policy makers,
- global banks,
- European Commission,
- World Bank,
- European Investment Fund,
- International Finance Corporation representatives,
- central bankers,
- private sector,
- media representatives.
The MFC Annual Conference provides an opportunity for participants to:
- learn the most innovative solutions;
- discuss current issues;
- share best practices in the sector.
By becoming a conference participant, you’ll have a unique opportunity to increase your business contacts and visibility as a thought-leader, and your credibility as a practice-leader. With extensive time for networking, you’ll be able to promote your work in a community comprised of 500 practitioners, policy-makers, support organizations and expert from 31 countries around the world.
- 2019, 30-31 May -22nd MFC Annual Conference in Istanbul, Turkey: Demystifying Digital in Microfinance Read more
- 2018, 3-5 October – the MFC-EMN Annual Conference 2018, Bilbao, Spain: People and the digital revolution: Advancing our social mission through technology Read more
- 2017, 24-26 May – 20th MFC Annual Conference – Horizon 2037: Fair Finance for All (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina). Download the Conference Agenda
- 2016, 23-24 June – 19th MFC Annual Conference – Microfinance in the Cloud (Tirana, Albania). Download the Conference Agenda
- 2015, 5-6 November – 18th MFC Annual Conference- Employment, Youth and Investment: What can Microfinance do? (Prague, Czech Republic). Download the Conference Agenda
- 2014, 27-28 May – 17th MFC Annual Conference-The new world of financial inclusion: What role for microfinance? (Istanbul, Turkey). Download the Conference Agenda
This initiative has received financial support from the European Union
Programme for Employment and Social Innovation “EaSI” (2014-2020).
For further information please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/social/easi