We are looking for motivated, creative and enthusiastic candidates for the position of Project Coordinator (PC) at Microfinance Centre (MFC). MFC is an international NGO and the leading social finance network uniting 113 institutions in Europe and Central Asia. We care for promoting fairness, inclusion, equality and responsible service.
You will be responsible for coordinating international projects, representing the organization, managing relationships with key partners and stakeholders, and contributing to the vision and mission of the organization. You will get a chance to work on digitalisation in financial services, on alternative financial systems and solutions, that bring change to low income and marginalized people.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with a brilliant command of English and superb organizational skills.
The position has no direct staff responsibility, but could take on an intern.
- International projects coordination, including proposal write-up, monitoring of project activities in line with the budget and timeline, internal and external reporting
- Organisation of meetings, trainings, workshops and conferences in Poland and abroad
- Preparing project outputs like reports, publications, presentations
- Managing the relations with partners, members and stakeholders
- Managing project communication, in cooperation with MFC Communication Coordinator
- Creative contribution to the vision and mission of the organization, by developing expertise in topics of interest and proposing new projects and activities
- Experience in grant based project coordination. Experience in coordination of the EU financed projects is a plus.
- University degree in economics, social science, or other relevant field.
- Fluency in English (close to native level). Good knowledge of Russian is a plus.
- Interest in development concepts and techniques.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Willingness to work with a small, team-work oriented institutional team.
- Readiness to travel few times a year, for 1-5 days.
The position is based at the MFC office in Warsaw, Poland with opportunities to work in the international microfinance community and travel within the region of Europe and Central Asia.
MFC offers additional out-of-office time for self-development (12 days a year), an annual, performance based bonus and yearly, salary inflation adjustment. After first 6 months of work, additionally it offers private medical insurance and subsidy for sport activities (OK System). Work from home is a possibility.
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please add in your e-mail: “Application for MFC Project Coordinator position”
The closing date for applications is October 7th, 2019. Only the candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted during the following week.
Please enclose with your application the following documents in English:
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
- Motivation Letter (maximum 1 page)