We are looking for motivated, creative and enthusiastic candidates for the position of Communication Coordinator (CC) at the Microfinance Centre (MFC). MFC is an international NGO and the leading social finance network uniting 113 institutions in Europe and Central Asia. We care for promoting fairness, inclusion, equality and responsible service.
MFC Communication Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all internal and external communication and ensuring strong and recognizable brand that will help connecting all MFC stakeholders: network member institutions, policy makers, experts and social investors.
MFC Communication Coordinator’s main duties will also include creating informative content for MFC newsletters, press releases and social media. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, social media enthusiast with a brilliant command of English and superb organizational skills.
MFC has a flat structure and CC will be reporting directly to the MFC Management Board. The position has no direct staff responsibility, but could take on an intern.
- Create and disseminate engaging newsletters, press releases, mailings to members etc
- Manage MFC website (WordPress) and social media accounts
- Lead MFC social campaigns
- Manage direct communication with MFC members
- Monitor and analyse the impact of MFC communications and recommend ways to improve it
- MFC CRM (CiviCRM) administration, regularly update the MFC CRM
- Work with project managers to create communication content for the MFC projects
- Liaising with design/communications stakeholders and other service providers when required
- Monitoring financial inclusion, social inclusion, microfinance and EU policy news
- Preparation of the MFC Annual Report.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- Fluency in English (close to native level)
- Strong knowledge of digital communication practises and techniques
- Outstanding writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to use Google Analytics
- Experience with the implementation and management of CRM platforms (ideally, CiviCRM)
- Ability to make and edit short videos and photos
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Willingness to work with a small, team-work oriented institutional team.
The position is based at the MFC office in Warsaw, Poland with opportunities to work in the international microfinance community and travel within the region of Europe and Central Asia.
- private medical insurance,
- subsidy for sport activities related (OK System),
- additional out-of-office time for self-development (12 days a year),
- an annual, performance based bonus.
Work from home is a possibility.
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com Please add in your e-mail: “Application for MFC Communications Coordinator position”
The closing date for applications is 7 August 2019. Only the candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted during the week beginning on 12th August 2019.
Please enclose with your application the following documents in English:
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
- Motivation Letter (maximum 1 page)
- Links to 2-3 online samples of your written and/or design work (press releases, newsletters, visuals, etc.)