Since its inception Microfinance Centre has maintained very close ties with the country level associations, recognizing their role and potential in advancing financial and association inclusion in the countries where they operate.
The aim of the Programme is to move the relationship with country level associations to a new, partnership oriented level.
The Partnership Programme will focus on better leveraging of mutual resources, identifying opportunities for joint promotion, fundraising and implementation of access to finance projects.
Microfinance Centre has already signed strategic partnership with country level associations:
- MFC Signed Strategic Partnership with the AMIR (Rwanda)
- MFC Signed Strategic Partnership with the MNBFIA (Mongolia) and MCPI (Philippines)
- MFC Signed Strategic Partnership with CMF (Nepal) Expanding Cooperation with Country Associations beyond Europe and Central Asia
- MFC Signed Strategic Partnership with Country Associations: AMA, AMFOK and UCORA
- MFC Has Signed Strategic Partnership with Next Two Association from Central Asia: AMFOT and AMFI
- MFC Launched a New Partnership Programme for Country Associations