Become a Member Today!
We’re proud to work with and support the Microfinance Organizations that promote and advance Responsible finance. By becoming a member, you’ll make a vital contribution to our sector-Strengthening work and, importantly, join over 100 leading Organizations striving for excellence in both financial and social performance.
What are the benefits?
As part of a community of practitioners and experts, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in joint campaigns, participate in action-research and technical support projects, access scholarships and discounts events, and engage with your peer network on current industry trends and challenges.
As MFC Member you will:
- influence development strategy for the sector by participating in MFC Board;
- belong to the group of the Region’s key players in microfinance and be linked to global and regional stakeholders;
- receive financial benefits:
- access to 15% discount for the MFC annual conference as well as special group discount;
- access to 20% discount for participation in the MFC training courses;
- access to scholarships for participation in the conferences and trainings (if available);
- access to discounts and scholarships for conferences and training courses offered by MFC partners;
- take part in the Microfinance CEO Forum – a global networking and learning project for senior executives from the microfinance sector to share the experiences and learn from their peers;
- take part in MFC sector development projects as e.g. Digitalization Working Group, Code of Good Conduct Working Group and/or receive technical assistance, updates, guidelines and research results on hot topics for development of microfinance institution;
- take part in MFC financial inclusion projects as e.g. Borrow Wisely Campaign;
- have access to up-to-date sector related information.
Who are our members?
Our members are bank and non-bank Microfinance providers, global and national networks, Donors and investors, non-profit Institutions, IT and technical support companies, and others Involved in responsible, client-focused Microfinance in Europe and Central Asia.
Want to join?
Fill out a standard declaration of intent and a profile forms that describes your institution and your work in Microfinance.
Send your application to the MFC team at microfinance[at]mfc.org.pl for review within 7 days.
For more information, please click here.