Microfinance Centre (MFC) is a Poland based network of 113 microfinance institutions (MFIs) in Europe and Asia. MFC facilitates microfinance development by providing capacity building, conducting research and working on policy issues. MFC members represent microfinance institutions, country level associations, lending institutions and investors.
Currently, MFC is expanding its trainer and consultant base and seeking qualified consultants and trainers in the following areas of expertise for short-term assignments in the region:
- Microfinance Strategy
- Organization Development
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Credit Methodology in Microfinance
- Product Development
- Social Performance Management
- IT/MIS Systems in Microfinance
- Human Resources
The successful candidates should be experienced strategic thinkers with solid business judgment and analytical problem solving abilities in microfinance and small business finance, and should have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in finance, business, economics or related field
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in commercial microfinance and/or retail financial institutions
- Proven experience in the specific area of expertise
- Ability to develop curricula and to train using adult participatory learning techniques
- Experience in Europe
- Established written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an international environment and flexibility to travel
Fluency in English is required, knowledge of other languages is a significant plus (especially Romanian, Hungarian, Serbo-Croatian, Russian).
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter summarizing their qualifications and areas of professional expertise and providing information about 4-5 latest assignments* (technical assistance projects, trainings, consulting), resume, and remuneration expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 30 September 2019
*Please fill in the attached table : Assignment references