Bonus days! We’ve decided to extend the survey until March 17. If you haven’t completed your survey, do so now!
Habitat for Humanity invites financial institutions and organizations to take part in the 2016-17 survey of the State of the Housing Microfinance.
Housing microfinance is a growing sector with potential for more investment and profits. There is information on how microfinance housing loan products are administered and performing. But to build a greater understanding of the sector, Habitat for Humanity International, through its Terwilliger Center for Innovation in Shelter, surveys financial institutions practicing or considering housing microfinance.
This is the third year the survey is conducted. The final report presents the current state, trends and challenges of the global housing microfinance sector based on the answers provided in the survey. The report can be downloaded from our webpage at (www.habitat.org/tcis) in English and Spanish.
If your institution decides to participate, we greatly welcome your input and offer a number of benefits:
- You will receive a free copy of the State of the Housing Microfinance Report for 2016-2017.
- Your institution will be acknowledged in the list of participating organizations.
- You will get access to a global network of organizations in the field of housing microfinance.
- You will receive latest materials on how to manage and administer housing finance loans.
- Your institution will be considered by the MicroBuild Fund for investment to develop housing microfinance products.
You can access the survey by following this link. It should not take more than 5-10 minutes to fill it out.