The objective of the Fintech Marketplace at the MFC Annual Conference 2019 is to create space for technology companies working with business lenders, fintechs and other types of alternative finance players to encourage innovation and partnership building in Europe and Central Asia. This dedicated market space created at the conference venue will allow alternative finance institutions to present their organizations, promote their business models and facilitate networking opportunities.
Who is eligible?
- Companies working in the field of new technologies focused on providing innovative solutions for financial institutions (e.g. microfinance institutions, banks, cooperatives, etc);
- Fintechs – especially those providing financial services to underserved population in Europe, Caucasus or Central Asia (e.g microbusiness, migrants, women, rural population, youth);
- The company needs to be in operation in at least 1 country in Europe and/or Central Asia and/or Caucasus with interest to expand the business to new markets in Europe/Central Asia/Caucasus;
- The company has to be at least 1 year in operation.
What we offer?
- Conference fee wave;
- Space to present your business, services (market space including space for sitting, roll-up);
- Participation in the Fintech Pitch brief presentation of the service/company) during the 1st day of the conference;
- Participation in the speed dating session with other fintechs and investors;
- Opportunity to join global community discussion on financial inclusion by understanding better the type of clients from underserved population (e.g. microbusiness, migrants, women, rural population, youth, people with debt issues) you serve and what kind of additional value (e.g. speed of access, availability of services, decreased costs, personalization) you offer.
How to apply?
Please fill in the online application till 20th February 2019.
We plan to select 5 companies which will be offered a space free of charge. Selected companies will be contacted by 20th March 2019.