7 things you need to know about mobile apps development
12 November, 11:00-12:00 (Warsaw/Amsterdam/Sarajevo)
Using examples of mobile apps created by itCraft, the presenter will discuss the success and failure factors, technical and legal issues and payment systems. He will share how to assess the strengths and weaknesses of certain ideas, and what initial assumptions and knowledge are needed before investing any money in an idea of the app. Eventually, he will point out mistakes to be avoided.
During the webinar, the participants will be able to acquire answers to the following questions:
- When can you build your Minimum Viability Product within days and when can you create a fully working system within 4 months?
- Is it ok to create mobile app without defined business model?
- Which payment system is best for mobile apps?
- When is using maps in mobile apps not free?
- Native apps vs. cross-platform development vs. web development?
- Which came first: the chicken or the egg? Offer-demand problem in mobile apps and how to solve it?
- How to position mobile apps high in Google Play and App Store searches?
Presenter: Karol Wegner, itCraft
itCraft has been on the market since 9 years; it delivers native mobile applications and web solutions for a range of industries: healthcare, logistics, retail, m-commerce, fintech and others. itCraft employs over 40 developers, specialists in Java, Android & iOS, JS and UX/UI designers.
Prior to his current position, Karol was a Project Manager and a Technical Lead in software company providing enterprise solutions for banks and insurance companies. He has 13 year experience in creating many different mobile and web projects, also developing his own mobile apps startups.