What are we talking about?
Three microfinance institutions (MFIs), namely Adie in France, microStart in Belgium and Taysir in Tunisia launch together an online training facility addressed to future micro-entrepreneurs in September 2016.
This free of charge e-learning instrument is composed of 9 short videos and over 40 tools & exercises, which guide future micro-entrepreneurs throughout the process of their business start-up.
The videos follow the journey of three entrepreneurs willing to create their own job. Each module is followed by a quiz, which enables the viewer to test and deepen the knowledge acquired during the session. In summary:
- 9 steps to build your business plan and make your idea come true
- Adequacy between you and your project
- Explore your clientele
- Explore the competition
- Marketing mix: Product offer and place
- Marketing mix: Promotion & price
- Estimated turnover
- Financing plan
- Break-even point
This innovative and cost efficient initiative, easily transferable to other countries and contexts responds to three objectives:
- To increase MFIs impact by providing clients with online bespoke business development services (BDS), especially those who traditionally do not get access to face-to-face BDS.
- To improve MFIs’ brand recognition and trademark reputation on the web
- To improve knowledge management and exchange of good practices among stakeholders.
Contact us: email@example.com